Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

My daughter lives in Germany with husband and two children

Customer Question

My daughter lives in Germany with husband and two children 6 and 8 yrs. She suffers from Progressive Multiple Sclerosis, needs a maid to care for her 24/24.She is ill treated by husband( severe mental abuse ) It is suggested by friends that she has a legal guardian. We the parents live in UK with no knowledge of German law, can we rely on German authorities to treat her fairly in the process of Legal Guardianship. Our daughter is concerned about the effect of any separation on the children. We are concerned as well about her personal (including mental ) welfare. She is very intimidated and afraid of husband and her personality has suffered. She has lost total confidence in herself and her physical condition( she is almost totally paralysed ). She suffers for her children or looks after her own mental state ?
Category: German Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I a sorry but I wish to cancel my question Please cancel any further charges to my credit card. Apologies, Cliff XXX