Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

Is a handwritten Will valid iuf it is dated bot noy witnessed

Customer Question

Is a handwritten Will valid iuf it is dated bot noy witnessed in Germany , Munich Bavaria?
Category: German Law
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer, Thank you so much for asking this question .Yes it is valid if it is handwritten and signed by hand. There is no need for witnesses I hope I was able to help you. Should you have any further questions please be my guest. I shall try to answer them as soon as possible. If i have helped I would very much appreciate getting a positive rating. This is how I get credit for my work . Thank you so much, your business is very valuable to us.
If there are no further questions a 3-5 Star rating gives me credit and would be greatly appreciated