How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Claudia Schiessl Your Own Question

Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 16341
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865
Type Your German Law Question Here...
Claudia Schiessl is online now

Can you advise what happens when Land Registry cannot be established

Customer Question

Can you advise what happens when Land Registry cannot be established on a property in Germany. Two heirs to a property have been established for 75% of the property. The other 25% cannot be established.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: German Law
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 1 year ago.
May I ask:Is there any reason for that ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unable to find birth/death certificates for siblings of fathers wife who predeceased him. Executor states cannot sell house without establishing land registry. So what happens to the property?
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,Yes this is probably true because you only own the house 75% an as the owner of the other 25% is unknown the house cannot be sold.In this case you have to turn to probate Court. There are agencies who are specialized in looking for heirs.Also if the executor turns to the council in the where the siblings have lived he should be able to get those certificates.I hope I was able to help you. Should you have any further questions please be my guest. I shall try to answer them as soon as possible. If i have helped I would very much appreciate getting a positive rating. This is how I get credit for my work . Thank you so much, your business is very valuable to us.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because wife and siblings of Polish origin born in 1920/30s records are possibly destroyed. We understand the difficulties but surely there is a time limit on looking for people?
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer, there are possibilities like the Erbenermittler I told you about , or someone who acts on behalf of the alleged heirs and land owners and agrees to selling the propety on their behalf. This can be arranged by probate court ( Abwesenheitspfleger). So my advice is to turn to probate court If I have helped a positive rating would be greatly appreciated thank you
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 1 year ago.
Any further questions you`d like to ask?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So far you have only told me what I already knew! We have to prese our expert executor has applied for probate. Can you answer the question: what happens to a house when land registry cannot be proven as in this case?
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Who is in the registry owns the land and the house as well. In order to give exact legal advice I would have to see the paperwork.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand your question.
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 1 year ago.
If you are in the registry you are the owner unless proven otherwise
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,I would nned to see the paperwork
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 1 year ago.
I would need the paperwork to see what exactly is going on

What Customers are Saying:

 
 
 
  • PaulMJD helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent. Three H.
< Previous | Next >
  • PaulMJD helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent. Three H.
  • Anne was extremely helpful. Her information put me in the right direction for action that kept me legal, possible saving me a ton of money in the future. Thank you again, Anne!! Elaine
  • My Expert was fast and seemed to have the answer to my taser question at the tips of her fingers. Communication was excellent. I left feeling confident in her answer. Eric
  • I am very pleased with JustAnswer as a place to go for divorce or criminal law knowledge and insight. Michael
  • It worked great. I had the facts and I presented them to my ex-landlord and she folded and returned my deposit. The 50 bucks I spent with you solved my problem. Tony
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C.
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex
 
 
 

Meet The Experts:

 
 
 
  • Claudia Schiessl

    Claudia Schiessl

    Attorney

    Satisfied Customers:

    99
    I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
< Previous | Next >
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/SC/SchiesslClaudia/2013-11-27_153731_unnamed2.64x64.jpg Claudia Schiessl's Avatar

    Claudia Schiessl

    Attorney

    Satisfied Customers:

    99
    I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/JO/JoseMagadan/2013-6-27_16279_IMG6290copia.64x64.JPG José M.'s Avatar

    José M.

    Attorney

    Satisfied Customers:

    21
    Spanish Attorney
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/RA/ratioscripta/2012-6-13_2955_foto3.64x64.jpg Ely's Avatar

    Ely

    Attorney

    Satisfied Customers:

    6
    Private practice with experience in common law, civil law, international family law, and international contracts.
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/MS/MsAM/2012-6-9_16426_anna.64x64.jpeg Anna's Avatar

    Anna

    Teacher, writer, biologist

    Satisfied Customers:

    270
    Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/PD/pdheslin/2012-6-6_232056_pambig.64x64.jpg pdheslin's Avatar

    pdheslin

    Consultant

    Satisfied Customers:

    51
    20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/BL/blueflowers1063/2013-10-10_35834_KimHolidays1.64x64.jpg Kim D.'s Avatar

    Kim D.

    Consultant

    Satisfied Customers:

    27
    Researcher 20+yrs in small and large institutions
 
 
 

Related German Law Questions