Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

EEO, does anyone know how it is possible in germany to

Customer Question

For a EEO, does anyone know how it is possible in germany to locate and have assets assessed?
Category: German Law
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. Could you please give me some more detail like what sort of assets and for what purpose is a valuation needed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi there, thanks it's for an enforcement order of a debt. Not sure if this is a tax question but it went here automatically!
I have requested that this question be re-allocated to German law. The decision rests with the moderators.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Delighted to have been of assistance.