Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

My family did not include me into their testament because I

My family did not include me into their testament because I do not share the believe of livestyle or because I am a child of their divorce so they exclude me always . But my father died and I didn't receive the houses and hotel resort as his sons of his new marriage got everything .this is in Germany and I could not really do something even this issue is 4 years old . I would like to go to court but it has to be the European court I am not willing to go to gernany
Category: German Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i can wait .the european court said to me ,that i am able to go to they court in louxenbourg .they said that i do not need to have conversation with the german court thats because i live in England.that means i can wait.if you have one who is confirtable with the european court and law
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 8 months ago.

Dear Customer,

if you have waited for 4 years after your father´s death ypur claim to a legal share is statute-barred, I am so sorry

The absolute deadline is 3 years after knowledge abput the father´s death.

After that the family can claim statute of limitations so they are not obliged to pay your legal share due to lapse of time

I am sorry bit if your question is answered a positive rating would be very welcome

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Dear Attorney ,
as i wrote previously i wrote the court and also claimed the share,they said i am not inlcuded ihave to go to the persons who have the 100 % shares .i also said that his persons dont give any opf their shares.so claimed already .right after he died.

Dear Customer,

the egal share is a claim against the heirs not against the court

You have to claim and then after 3 years file suit

Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience: I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.