Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Ready to assist with your GPS equipment
62924203

the sat nav wont stay on its been fully charged when im driving

Customer Question

the sat nav wont stay on its been fully charged when im driving it keeps turning off
Category: GPS
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Hello! My name is Thomas and I'm happy to help!

What is the make and model of your GPS?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Make: GRN

Model: NUV1490TV149OTV

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
This can be caused by the battery circuits. Sometimes they can lock up and you think the GPS is charging, but it isn't. Lets reset them and try to charge the Kindle. If you have already performed one or more of these steps, please do so again in this exact order.

1. Connect the charger.

2. Press and hold the power switch for 30 seconds

3. If the battery has any charge the GPS should power on and function normally. If it doesn't...

4. Leave the GPS on the charger for 10 minutes, then press and hold the power button again until the device powers on, then release the button.

5. Your GPS should be back to normal. It will need to charge longer to have a full battery.

6. If none of this works, reply to this message with the approximate purchase date of the GPS.