Engineer1010
Engineer1010, Engineer
Experience:  Electrical and Computer Engineer.
16465236

I have a TomTom XL lQ Routes Edition Sat/Nav. The following

Customer Question

I have a TomTom XL lQ Routes Edition Sat/Nav. The following buttons do not function -
Q-W-A-S-Z-X. For example: if I press Q to get W; If l press W i get E AND SO ON.
How do I resolve the problem?
Barrett E. Manning
Category: GPS
Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Steve and I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

I need to gather some more information from you in order to help.

Do you know which software version you have there? If you are not sure, here is how to tell: http://screencast.com/t/7ZJuj4k7d0Db

Once I know this, I can tell you how to fix the screen.

Steve