Engineer1010
Engineer1010, Engineer
Experience:  Electrical and Computer Engineer.
16465236

I asked a question earlier today as to why my Calloway GPS

Customer Question

I asked a question earlier today as to why my Calloway GPS UPRO MX would not recharge. This question was asked over 12 hours ago when will I receive an answer????

The question is I tried to recharge my GPS which I have only just purchased within the last 4/5 weeks and it will not recharge. A symbol of a discharged battery should appear and a symbol which you have to activate to start the recharge, whilst charging a red light flashes indicates the charge is happening. None of this is happening please answer my question
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
this web is confusing. I ask a question and pay yet I seem to be answering questions all the time. I have paid one how many time do you want me to pay. Or is it me that is confused