Engineer1010
Engineer1010, Engineer
Experience:  Electrical and Computer Engineer.
16465236

have a igo primo sat nav

Customer Question

have a igo primo sat nav gps shut down unable to use
Category: GPS
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my "i go my way primo" truck sat nav shuts down on its own. when i turn it on it goes to the home page for a split second , skips the gps and shuts down on its own,this starts all over again like its on repeat or something. can you help me. it worked fine at the start but recently started doing this

regards

Customer

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
regards
Customer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I got no response in regards ***** ***** question of how to fix the sat nav ,so I would appreciate if you would refund my card as no action was taken

regards

Customer