Richard, Technician
Experience:  GPS Specialist
32989067

, I have a Garmin Nuvi 2569LMT-D Satnav, is there a way

,
I have a Garmin Nuvi 2569LMT-D Satnav, is there a way to programme the unit to stop trying to take me down very narrow country lanes thus making the journey longer. I would appreciate some guidance.
Regards,
Terry Saunders
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No sorry, on this one it is not possible, but the Garmin Dezl 560 can be used and you tell it you are in a caravan. It then avoids narrow and unsuitable roads that would not be feasible caravan. But you need this Garmin to do this sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.