Richard, Technician
Experience:  GPS Specialist
32989067

I have just paid £1000-00p Kenwood DNX525 DAB audio system

Customer Question

I have just paid £1000-00p for a Kenwood DNX525 DAB audio system with sat nav to be installed in my new car.
I find that the sat nav system is a Garmin set up and I don't like it.
Question.
Is there some way I can uninstall the Garmin Sat Nav system and install TomTom instead
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No sorry, its part of the firmware on the unit. Its not interchangable with TomTom or any other navigational system plus the two companies have agreed on a licencing for this, which TomTom has not.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

RichieMe

I have answered your feedback questionnaire and also left positive feedback.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richie

I did give you the maximum rating so thanks for your help.

I am having problems making a dvd for the same car system, the dvd I made will play on my p.c. on my television but not in the car.

I don't know why and therefore I don't know the correct format.

Have you got any ideas.

John