Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I own a Garmin Satnav (nuvi 56 LM -Europe 45) which I purchased

I own a Garmin Satnav (nuvi 56 LM -Europe 45) which I purchased before last Christmas. It has been working brilliantly until this week, when it seems to functions OK, except it no longer shows me the Map. The young man in Halfords can see no error with the set-up controls and believes I may have lost sight of the maps because I had inserted the power feed into my PC in the belief that I was charging-up the internal battery. Can you please tell me how to restore the maps, or where to send it to be fixed.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Try doing a factory reset by following this video: Click Here

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.