Steve G.
Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
329447

Im looking wall charger nozatec sat nav

Im looking for a wall charger for my nozatec sat nav
Category: GPS
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. Are you in the US? In other words, would this be a wall charger for an american wall socket?
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Are you there? I'm going to assume that you are in the US. You need THIS cord and any USB wall charger like THIS one. You can buy these at Walmart, Target or Best Buy. Please let me know if you need further help. Steve
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Steve no I'm in the UK. I found a car charger on Amazon but no wall charger can I use another make ie. from a garmin

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
HI again. Ok, in the UK... HERE is the part that goes in the wall. HERE is the cable. If you take your GPS to any High Rd electronics store, they should have something like this. Please let me know if I can help you further. Steve