Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have been given my sons live tomtom that has European countries

i have been given my sons live tomtom that has European countries already on it how do I change the ownership and preserve the up loaded information and how do I download live services that have expired such as traffic etc?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. In order to do all of this you need to call 02079 490 134

Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Changing the ownership will require verifying the original owner first if they registered it. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your
TomTom.
.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I believe he did register it how do I change that?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
As I mentioned in my answer the only way to do that would be to call the number I sent you. We can not change that.
.