Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  8+ years repairing various Garmin, TomTom and other GPS models.
61965098

I have a Garmin 2598, bought 2 years ago. It is very good,

Customer Question

I have a Garmin 2598, bought 2 years ago. It is very good, but recently I have found a problem, that is the actual unit has now starting falling off the mount. I did away with the suction mount, and now use the friction(bean bag) one. All was fine, until the last few times it will not stay on the ball of the mount! If the ring that clips into to the Garmin is broken, can that one item be replaced? It doesn't appear broken. Help!!
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Yes you can replace that one piece, you can purchase it here: http://www.amazon.com/ChargerCity-Replacement-010-11983-00-Warranty-COMPATIBLE/dp/B00I9N23BY/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1445443770&sr=8-9&keywords=garmin+nuvi+2598+mount
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 2 years ago.
Also some of the Major electronics retailers will have a replacment cradle for the device as well.