Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  8+ years repairing various Garmin, TomTom and other GPS models.
61965098

Is my Garmin etrex LEGEND HCx (purchased a few years ago in

Customer Question

Is my Garmin etrex LEGEND HCx (purchased a few years ago in Canada) compatible with British OS maps?
Category: GPS
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Carry on. I've already paid you £11. So I'll wait till you get me the answer.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Are you looking for a specific area in the UK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I don't intend to pay you any more money. I just want an answer to my original question. You claim to be experts. No particular area - just Ordnance Survey maps generally.
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.
OK, I asked because there are several different map sets and they are broken down by area. Yes you should be able to download Europe maps onto your device. You can purchase and download them from the Garmin site, or purchase them from a electronics retailer that carries Garmin products.