Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Lost gps signal on alpine w925r unit

Customer Question

lost gps signal on alpine w925r unit
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

If your Alpine W925R is no longer getting a GPS signal then the GPS antenna connection may have come loose at the rear of the unit, or the GPS antenna has failed.

Quite often, the GPS antenna connection can just come loose at the rear of the unit over time.

First, try this: disconnect and firmly reconnect the GPS antenna at the rear of the unit.

Let me know if there is any improvement?

--------------------

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.

Pete.

--------------------