spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  Journeyman with 30 years Experience Gas Diesel LPsmall to large engine repair
65057319

I have an jcb teletruck 30D TLT four wheel drive and it only

Customer Question

I have an jcb teletruck 30D TLT four wheel drive and it only drives on the front wheels. I thought they where constant four wheel drive.?
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome

Thank you for allowing me to assist you with your question today.

Sorry for delay

First is yes it is supposed to be all wheel drive all the time.

Trans level is not your issue if it was it would effect all wheels not only two.

If your level was low you would also see leaks over time.

Your looking for a electrical problem not engaging all wheel drive.

There is supposed to be a access panel for daily checks, see if you have any flashing lights or codes that are showing.

Then you already checked fuses so look for any wiring damage or loose connections to any of drive unit control valves.
Pay close attension around hot parts or any place they could get rubbed through on something.
I have even seen wire ties to tight causing wiring problems.

Hope this helps
spanky