DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

I think the drive belt on my 4 year old Bosch Rotak lawn mower

Customer Question

I think the drive belt on my 4 year old Bosch Rotak lawn mower has failed. How do I replace it? Nothing seems to come apart!

Ken.
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have received your email but I am unable to open the reply. My computer is lacking a suitable program so can you please send me the information in a different format? Thanks, Ken.

Hello Ken,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will refer this to customer services to see what other formats they have to relay the information. In the meantime I will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Ken,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Ken,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry for the delay but at long last I have been able to open the link on your email. I am happy to wait but if you can not find an expert, I assume you will refund my money.

Hello Ken,

Thank you for your patience, I am glad you can now open the email. I we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX forward to hearing from you.

Ken.

Hello Ken,

If you find that your question is not getting answered you may want to consider posting your question on the US version of our site, www.justanswer.com, where your question would be made available to a wider range of professionals. You may be able to get an answer faster on the US version of JustAnswer.

You will need to place a new deposit on the US site. Let me know and I will reverse your charges.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It would seem you are unable to answer my query so please return the £17 immediately. Thank you.

Ken XXXXXXX