DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

HELO I HAVE A 5HP BRIGGS & STRATTON ENGINE MODEL 132232 TYPE4014

Customer Question

HELO I HAVE A 5HP BRIGGS & STRATTON ENGINE MODEL 132232 TYPE4014 01 CODE 90111627. TOOK APART TO FIT NEW PISTON RINGS . ,THERE 2 WIRES FROM WARNING LIGHT ONE OF IS ON TO THE OIL ALLERT ALSO 2 WIRES FROM COIL ,WHARE DO THESE OTHER 3 WIRES GO ALL 4 ARE BLACK, ALSO THERE IS PLENTY SPARK BUT NO PETROL

my email is [email protected]

Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I bought 2 cd/s but thay are all inside the engine thay show wiring as parts but not where connected on outside of engine ,I need help

Thank you for getting back to me and providing additional information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still need an answer ,the engine will not start without this information. I must have it running in 3 weeks time

If you find that your question is not getting answered you may want to consider posting your question on the US version of our site, www.justanswer.com, where your question would be made available to a wider range of professionals. You may be able to get an answer faster on the US version of JustAnswer.

You will need to place a new deposit on the US site. Please let me know if you wish to do this and I will reverse your charges.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

since you have not solved my problem & not had any reply since 21 /02/2014 I wish to close my account and expect a full refund. e mckenzie