DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

Ive just bought a karcher professional hds 610, it came with

Customer Question

Ive just bought a karcher professional hds 610, it came with a big 110v plug a 5 kva transformer. Ive tried plugging my 240v plug from the transformer into a 4.1 kva generator and it keeps tripping out. What alternative power source do I need to power it? Think the power washer is a 3 phase

Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?