DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

Tractor has a wet clutch and has lost its drive (Massey Ferguson

Customer Question

Tractor has a wet clutch and has lost its drive (Massey Ferguson 3655) you leave it for a while and then go back to it then it will drive again. Sometimes for a couple of hours sometimes for two or three days then it loses its drive again
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please refund my £18.00 immediately. You haven't answered my question sent an email or nothing else. Is this a con.