DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

Sir I have a kubota b6000 and there I am noticing some oil

Customer Question

Sir I have a kubota b6000 and I am noticing some oil coming out of the exhaust pipe , what do you think the problem is.  If you can it is of utmost priority since I need it for spraying.                                   thanks Joe

Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Joe,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal

Well due to the problem and the fact that I'm not a mechanic I need some expert advice , well just to say the tractor has been around for almost 40 years it could wait for a diagnosis for a little longer, but apart from that, in December I will need it full swing due to the potato season since I converted it into a sprayer.I would appreciate an answer because I have a limited amount of time to repair as now you know.Well thanks again we'll just have to wait I guess but please find me an expert.

Thanks again

Joe

Hello Joe,
Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal

Well I didn't think it was going to be that much trouble finding some one to trouble shoot this problem.Better just leave it then , thanks anyway for your help, please reverse the charges.

Maybe next time

keep safe

Joe from sunny Malta