DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

Hello.I have a Varomatic 52 jig saw.The blade connects to

Customer Question

Hello.
I have a Varomatic 52 jig saw.The blade connects to the gripper but now will not engage.Can anyone help.It is made by SANDVIK from the early 90s.
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello shantal.

I am still trying to work out the problem myself.I don't think the problem is very complicated, the problem is also that I do not have the actual saw manual.I still would appreciate the support if at all possible.

The blade going down into the conector is trying to start but will not,the air is getting through from the compressor but it will not start.The manuel would be a great help.

Mr F XXXXXX.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello.

I would like the assistance please.And will wait to see what answers can help me.

Mr F XXXXXX.

Hello Mr F Downer,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.