DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

Hi. I am trying

Customer Question

Hi. I am trying to identify a mccormic international B 414 tractor. this is to obtain a V5 document , I only have the engine no. as the id.plate was disgarded when the geabox was replaced with an experimental hydrostatic drive unit built by Boulton Paul Aircraft ov Wolverhampton. Engine No. BD1542130
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What I need, in order to obtain a V5, is a letter or document from an agency approved by DVLA Swansea.confirming the identity of the vehicle, The original reg.No. was LBF 390D.The tractor was sold to a farmer who did not tax it so when DVLA changed to digital records around 1983 the number was lost. I the tractor was built at the Doncaster factory circa 1966

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried to send a photograph of tractor and engine no. but I am not shure it loaded correctly.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Perhaps my request is outside the field of your ability.

As you were unable to help I will assume there will be no fee.

Regards. XXXXX