Dan
Dan, Journeyman
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

shaker hardly vibrating had pump recon helped a little but

Customer Question

shaker hardly vibrating had pump recon helped a little but after two jobs poor again rtx 450 tracked plough

is anybody trying to find me an answer?

Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please continue

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

are we ever going to get an answer or do i get a refund, because we are getting no response?

Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is***** will try to help you with this as I see you have been waiting for some time. I see you had the pump done. After a pump failure it is very important to clean and flush out the system of any metal/debris that was pushed through the hydraulic system components from the pump. First check your hydraulic filter by cutting it open to inspect for metal which would indicate contamination in the system. If found, you will need to drain the system, remove hoses to the valves and components and clean out any visible metal/debris found. Once you have done that refill the system with new oil and filter. Remove the relief valve cartridges on the control valves and inspoect for metal or damaged o rings. Clean out the reliefs and be sure no metal is causing them to stick open as this could cause a loss of pressure. Finally the possible bad news. If metal was left in your system from the first failure it could have contaminated your rebuilt pump and caused a problem with the pump again. Lets hope that the pump is OK. Try my suggestions first and see if it resolves your problem. If you need to have your pressures tested, here are the specs I found for this machine. Let me know.

Ground drive pump capacity: 30.1 gpm (113.9 L/min)
Ground drive pump relief (fwd/rev): 5080 psi (350.3 bar) and
4350 psi (299.9 bar)
Attachment pump capacity: 30.1 gpm (113.9 L/min)
Attachment pump relief: 3450 psi (237.9 bar)
Auxiliary pump capacity: 11.7 gpm (44.3 L/min)
Auxiliary pump relief: 2500 psi (172.4 bar)