DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

Dear Dr CumminsI need to know the part number of

Customer Question

Dear Dr Cummins I need to know the part number of WATER LEVEL SENSOR for my Cummins generator 14 KVA. Engine Nr 3A1.7.G1; serial Nr 70007108 Thanks and regards ***** *****

Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jean-Jacques,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal

A few weeks ago I asked another question concerning my genset. One of your experts by name Dr. Cummins replied instantly. May be he could provide the answer if he is still available.

I need to know the part number of the WATER LEVEL SENSOR for my genset.

Jean XXXXX

Hello Jean-Jacques,
Thank you for getting back to me.
I will send a message to Dr. Cummins and see whether he is able to assist you.
However should you wish to close your question and have your charges reversed at anytime please let me know, and i will be happy to do that for you.
Expert:  DR.Cummins replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I would be more than happy to assist you today.I will check my info and see if I have that part number available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Dr Cummins

I am still waiting for your answer.

A few months ago I have asked you to supply the part number for the head cylinder gasket. I got your answer within a few hours! What is the problem now?

I am residing in Nigeria and to find the correct parts, even from the 'official' agent is not always straight forward. Please bear with my situation.

Kind regards ***** ***** to hear from you soonest

Jean XXXXXXX

I'm sorry for the delay, I cannot find that part number for the sensor in my s system. are there any numbers on the old sensor that may help me?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Unfortunately, there are no part numbers on the old one. Do you continue searching?

J.J. XXXXXX

I cannot research further without data in my system.