DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

I have a 1983 Zetor 7011 2wd with an Alo front loader. The

Customer Question

I have a 1983 Zetor 7011 2wd with an Alo front loader. The steering is extremely heavy, particularly when turning to the right. I have checked oil levels and greased all relevant parts, but still a huge struggle. Also the foot brakes require a bit of pumping to get good pressure. Is this a matter of new brake fluid and bleeding? Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance, James XXXXX XXXXXXX

Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please close the question thank you.
I have resolved the problems.