DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

I was driving along in my TA25 when all the wheels locked up

Customer Question

I was driving along in my TA25 when all the wheels locked up and the truck stopped dead. it is blowing fuses for the park brake which is usually a 3amp even if I put a 7.5/10 amp in it blows it straight away, also the park brake light is on in the dash. any ideas?

Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.