DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

HelloFor a Fantuzzi rs50sp reach stacker manufacturing

Customer Question

Hello For a Fantuzzi rs50sp reach stacker manufacturing date year 2000, serial number 500731 we need the workshop manual or drawing with spec´s for the back directional shaft Rgds IAN XXXXXX mail:***@******.***

Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Shantal

Thanks for you reply, but today I found the the information, so please close the question and also as I understand do the necessary stpes to get refund my payment

Best regards

IAN XXXXXX