Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The alarm on the fridge freezer is continually going off although

Customer Question

The alarm on the fridge freezer is continually going off although everything seems in order
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hi my Name is ***** ***** I'm a refrigeration engineer, would you kindly let me have the manufacturer and model number of you fridge/freezer please.