DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

I need to replace the burners external and internal on of a

Customer Question

I need to replace the burners external and internal on of a Bitelli 642, we have removed the ones on the two extensions, but how do you get the internal ones out of the front (fixed part of the screed) because you cant get to them
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry to have bothered you, i have now sorted the problem, because you cannot answer the question does it mean i get a refund

Mike xxxxxxxx