DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

I have a Terex AC35 on 2003 and the engine only ticks over

Customer Question

Hi I have a Terex AC35 on 2003 and the engine only ticks over on idle and wont rev.
The transmission screen is showing fault code 65 and the oil temp is off the clock. Fitter has changed the combination sensor in the engine and it started ok for 5/10 minutes then back to same code again after that. Any suggestions
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** *****'re having trouble today.I will do my best to assist you in resolving your issue.

Sorry for very long delay.

Does this have a Allison transmission and what is the model number of trans so I can look up codes?