DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

I have problems with my Flymo contour 600 heavy

Customer Question

I have problems with my Flymo contour 600 heavy duty electric strimmer and have the replacement Control Module and would like to be sure if the two wires with connectors are fitted to the motor or to the switch side of the circuit. The stock no. for the module is(###) ###-####H. Hope you can help Kind regards ***** *****

Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Tony,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I too have difficulty in finding an answer to the problem and if you feel you can't resolve the problem perhaps you can arrange to refund my payment.

Tony Cloutt