Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018

Cant lower rear hydraulic lifting arms

Customer Question

cant lower rear hydraulic lifting arms
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would be gratefull if you can help
Thank You
Expert:  dd85 replied 1 year ago.
Could you please tell us what make and Model of this unit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sirs Tractor is Massey Ferguson 7480 Dyna VT
Expert:  dd85 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I will OPT out and see if someone know on this model. Did you check all the fuses?

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.