spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  Journeyman with 30 years Experience Gas Diesel LPsmall to large engine repair
65057319

My 12.5 535 has become so slow on the road why??

Customer Question

my 12.5 535 has become so slow on the road why??
Category: Heavy Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i should have put jcb 12.5 535 sorry
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** having trouble today.I will do my best to assist you in resolving your issue.
Does it also have low power when using hydraulics?
If it does not have any power issues, look for a bent arm on boom limit switch or defective limit switch, if limit switch does not get tripped when boom is coming down you will always be in low speed.
If you have low power with hydraulics let me know
spanky
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Please take a moment to rate or accept my service so that I can get credit for my time from the web site ,without a rating or accept the web site does not pay me.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.Thanksspanky