Dan
Dan, Journeyman
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Terex 3 ton dumper 2002 will not start cleaned filters but

Customer Question

terex 3 ton dumper 2002 will not start cleaned filters but does not seem to be getting diesel
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the complete model and serial number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3000DR Serial No SLBDNN00A109AR55
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info. Check for restrictions or leaks between the tank and the pump. Try priming and running the engine by running the supply and return from a separate fuel container or run a separate line into the tank. If you could get me the engine make and model as well it would be helpful. I will be away with family for the holiday but will follow up when I return.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have put fuel tank on and fuel is reaching pistons but still won't start
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
does fuel pump have any parts that dirt or electrics can stop fuel reaching injectors
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info. I need the engine make and model to confirm what you have in your truck for the fuel system. Let me know