DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

LS120 excavator, we install all new pump to the unit why is

Customer Question

LS120 excavator, we install all new pump to the unit why is if there's lack of power in the travel motor?
Category: Heavy Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  dd85 replied 1 year ago.
You are saying this is an excavator but Is this known as a Skid Steer ?which punp right of left hand did you replace?Did you check the drive belt and Pulleys?