dd85
dd85, Technician
Experience:  Service Manager at AG Dealership
15057492

Can you adjust the clutch on a fiatagri 65/90? . it does not

Customer Question

can you adjust the clutch on a fiatagri 65/90? . it does not seem to be slipping under load but the clutch pedal comes right up
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still would like a answer please
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  dd85 replied 1 year ago.
At the clutch lever is where the adjustment is , to adjust put the pedal down abour 2 inches and adjust the cable until the lever is just not loose, ( just where the lever makes the throw out bearing contact the pressure plate fingers. )
Expert:  dd85 replied 1 year ago.
Did this work for you?