spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  Journeyman with 30 years Experience Gas Diesel LPsmall to large engine repair
65057319

What is the part number micro switch inside the operator

Customer Question

What is the part number for a micro switch inside the operator control lever on a Liebherr 912. (1998 model)?
Thanks in advance for your help
Willie Claon
Liebherr Operator
Category: Heavy Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The control on the Liebherr joystick has two buttons. These are used to operate a rotator fitted to the material handler grab (saw log movements - ranging from 300mm to 600 mm diameter and up to 20 metres long). The rotator allow the safe rotation of these very long logs. Only one of the buttons work at the moment meaning we can only rotate in one directions and the material can only be rotated in one direction over 360 degrees.The micro switch inside the controller is worn and contact with the button on the joystick is not being made. would like to order anew microswitch and I do not have a parts manual. Ca you offer part number please.Thanks
Willie Clason
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Willie sorry for long delay.

There are many different micro switches would you take a look at these and let me know which style you have?

They all pretty much work the same they are either N/O or N/C most can be wired either way so pay attention which terminals wires are connected to.

Click here you should be able to match up what you need if not let me know and I will find one for you.

Also note you should replace all switches in handle at same time or other ones will fail sooner rather than later.