Dan
Dan, Journeyman
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Could you help me out? I have a terex 3517 telelift. the

Customer Question

Good morning
Could you help me out? I have a terex 3517 telelift. the mast goes up but not down. the mast will come in but not out. the buzer does not sound when ignition switched on.
Load indicator is not lighting up. all sensors are working. controle colum works forks both ways. not fuses are blown and have changed all relays.
Any thoughts on what it could be
regards
andrew
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sherwood, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the power in and out of the joystick control and wiring harness to the solenoids on the control valves for a possible faulty controller. If okay and the solenoid s are powered for that function then try swapping solenoids with another function for test purposes. Let me know