Dan
Dan, Journeyman
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

The last week my boss has changed my crawler crane from

Hi the last week my boss has changed my crawler crane from 250ton Fuwa to a Liebherr 280ton about 6 or 7 yrs old with a 54mt boom I was quickly inducted as he was de rigging the other crane in between as I have not much to with Liebherr in my 35 yrs of cranes my site I'm now asked me to drop boom to ground for high winds over Xmas 'at what wind speed should I drop boom 54mt my question is I can't remember the sequence to raise and lower on the panel on right hand side I know I have to bring in the pump but which one would be able to mail me diagram of sequence please also sequence for block change small 2 fall to big 6fall my email***@******.*** or my tel number***********be very greatful for your reply thank you
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hi Elvet. My name is***** will be glad to try to help with this information. Can you get the full crane model number and serial number from the ID tag?

Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Click on this link for the Linkbelt LR1300 Load charts and information. Let me know if your model is different than this.

Information and Load Charts

Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

I disabled the link I provided you on your question with you load charts and information since I see you had me spend time researching information for you with no intention of crediting me for my time as I read you want a refund on your new post. Customer service can help with that.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want a refund as you did not tell me it was a yearly subscription I only wanted two awnsers
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Its not my website. Im a user of the site just as you are but I do know you have the option of pay per question or a subscription... Your choice.... Thats a customer service issue. Reach out to them