DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

I have just got on to ask Liebherr fitter a question and

Customer Question

Hi I have just got on to ask Liebherr fitter a question and ended up paying a monthly fee which I don't Want and I don't want to be a member so I wish you to cancel my question and return my money now pleaseE Baker
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hi Elvet, Experts arent employees of the site but get credit for their time helping on positive feedback and accepted answers. So is it your intention to ask of someones time to help you but then not credit them for thier time? You can do question to question basis on here. Customer service can help you if you only wanted a one time question.

Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

I disabled the link I provided you on your question with you load charts and information since I see you had me spend time researching information for you with no intention of crediting me for my time.