Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

My Bosch Isio battery operated hedge trimmer has just stopped

Customer Question

My Bosch Isio battery operated hedge trimmer has just stopped working. It was fine last time I used it but since I charged it up to use yesterday it just won't work at all. What do you think is wrong with it? I live on my own and rely on it to cut my front hedge without having to ask for help. I have had it for about two years so obviously I know how to use the on/off button and the lock-off button. Now the green light comes on when the on/off switch is on but there is no response at all from the motor.

Category: Home Improvement