Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Plumber
Experience:  City and Guilds Qualified plumber
46681511

I have a Mira Advance ATL Thermostatic shower which worked

Customer Question

I have a Mira Advance ATL Thermostatic shower which worked very well when first installed last year in March/April. It is now showing two red lights when I attempt to turn it on; reset and water supply. If I press the reset button and try again the same thing happens. There appears to be no water getting to it. I have looked through the instructions, which advise checking that all valves are clear. I have just taken up a floorboard in an attempt to look for 'valves' but can't find any. What do they look like? Where would they be? and how can I check that they are clear?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 4 years ago.

Plumbers_Mate : Are you able to take the cover off and do you have a multimeter?
Do you have a multimeter?