Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018

My young son has a new flat with patio doors that have euro

Customer Question

My young son has a new flat with patio doors that have euro locks.One of the doors is unlocked with key missing.I have been unable to replace lock as you need to turn it to withdraw it.Is there any way of resolving this without breaking out lock?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  BuilderNorb replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I'd like to try and assist you with this problem. Is there any way you can provide any photos of the lock? Preferrably from front, back and where bolt exits on the side. This may help to identify a proper solution for you. Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not easy to send photos as my son lives 60 miles away.I will contact him and ask him to send them.

No problem, send them anytime! I'll be back on a little later in the day to follow up with you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my son sent photos days ago have you not hadthem?

I've been trying to access the pics. An e-mail was sent but the pics were not contained within. I am very sorry, I will opt out of this question to allow another professional who may be able to help you better. Good Luck!
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you please cancel