Michael
Michael, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home Appliance Technician
11519491

WHY DOES THE RING MAIN TRIP AND THE LIGHT STILL STAY ON.THE

Customer Question

WHY DOES THE RING MAIN TRIP AND THE LIGHT STILL STAY ON.THE MAIN BREAKER DOES NOT TRIP. SOME TIMES I JUST TURN SOME THING ON AND OTHER TIME IT JUST CUT OUT.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
Please be more specific, also I will need the make, and full model # to help you correctly;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what info do you require

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I will need the make, and full model # to help you correctly;-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not wish to do a contract each month I just want an answer to this question .tell me what info you require.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi simply answer that you do not want a contract, I will tell them also;-)
All I need to be sure I give you the correct advice is the full model# and the Make?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did you not read the question . the trip on the consumer unit cut out with out doing any thing. we still have lights but no power on the ring main. this is not a problem to any one piece of equipment.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Thank you Robin for explaining that.
Please check your mains switches.
I f that doesnt help, you will need to contact your electric supplier because one, line is out of service that wold explain all of this. I will stick with you until this is fixed. But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Robin for your patience!
Tech Michael