canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  Handyman
64367226

Hello, our Mira Event xs shower, installed in 2006, has stopped

Hello, our Mira Event xs shower, installed in 2006, has stopped working. The pump runs and sounds normal but only the slightest dribble of water comes out. This happened suddenly yesterday after my wife had showered and then turned the shower off briefly to shampoo her hair. When she restarted, the problem arose. I am sure the water supply is OK and have checked the spray hose and head, all OK. I suspect the solenoid valve. What do you think?
Philip
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. i would suspect the same. Have you checked the inlet filter? If the inlet filter is clear then here is a video that will help you diagnose and replace the solenoid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzJjzWqxesc If you have any questions certainly let me know. I am here to help you.