fixer2013
fixer2013, Handyperson
Experience:  I am able to supply most answers for DIY projects, as I have many years experience
74591549

How do you get water based gloss to go on smoothly? it drips

Customer Question

How do you get water based gloss to go on smoothly? it drips whatever we do... have tried sanding down, re-applying undercoat and sanding down, it still drips.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.

fixer2013 :

Hello again This is Ivor replying. Did you post a duplicate question. to your painting problem.

fixer2013 :

Sorry a bit confused here.

fixer2013 :

fixer2013 :

Ivor

Customer:

hello Ivor, yes I was confused as to how the website worked, not hving used it before, it kept coming up with "type your question" and I put it in 3 times before I realised that you only had to do it once!

Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.
Hello Penny, I t isn't a very user friendly site at times if you are not familiar with it.
If you would like a refund on the duplicate just send a message to the customer site.

Thank you again
Ivor
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.
Hello Penny
Thank you for your positive rating, I hope that my answer helped you solve the painting problem.

Thank you for using Just Answer. If you have any questions in future just post them and we will endeavour to answer positively

Ivor
Fixer2013