AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

I have a 6 button Baumtic double oven I think it is B723SS-A

Customer Question

I have a 6 button Baumtic double oven I think it is B723SS-A I have lost instructions and can't remember how to reset clock
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 3 years ago.
Welcome. My name is Tommy and would be glad to assist.

CLICK HERE for the manual on the oven.

See page 13 which has the clock setting and a picture to show the buttons which are referenced in the description.

1) TIME OF DAY AND MANUAL MODE:
To set the time of day, press the ‘duration’ (2) and ‘end of cooking’ (3) buttons simultaneously (any previously entered setting will be cancelled). By pressing buttons + or – (numbers 4 or 5 in the illustration) the time setting can be adjusted. When the required time has been selected, release all
buttons. There is a 5-second acceptance delay during which no button should be touched

Should get you up and going, thanks